Family. Home. Pets. Life.
Get the right care, right when you need it.
Through Penn's partnership with Care.com, benefits eligible faculty and staff can access a complementary premium monthly membership to Care.com Search for housekeeping, child, pet and adult care.
Care.com online resources connect eligible individuals with a nationwide network of care providers. The services offered by care providers on Care.com include:
- For Children: Babysitters, Nannies, Au Pairs, Special Needs Caregivers, Tutors, Daycare Centers and more
- For Adults & Seniors: Senior Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Special Needs Caregivers
- For Pets: Dog Walkers, Pet Sitters, Pet Trainers
- For Home: Housekeepers and Providers for errands, house sitting, and more
- Access the digital self-directed platform to find, book and pay caregivers online.
- Post jobs detailing what your family needs
- Access background check options and set up interviews with prospective caregivers
- Hire and pay through Care.com’s scheduling system
- Get started with a search by going to penn.care.com and create your account.
PLUS: Personal Assisted Search for Caregiver Hiring
The Care.com team of experts can do the heavy lifting for you. If you prefer not to conduct a self-directed search, you can call Care.com at 855-781-1303 ext. 4 for professional guided assistance with your search, screening and hiring of caregivers. The Care.com team will help to prescreen candidates, create a caregiver wish list and narrow the results.
Care Specialists assist eligible individuals with searches in all categories of care (with the exception of Adult Care) including:
- A documented needs assessment
- Provider search using Care.com’s network
- Provider screening and interviews (telephonic)
- Profile summaries for providers, provider contact details, references for individual providers, and an enhanced background check on provider of choice
To get started choose one of the following options: call 855-781-1303, go to penn.care.com. Care Specialists are available from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.