The Division of Human Resources is dedicated to the recruitment, retention and development of a highly qualified, committed and diverse group of individuals who support the University's goals of increased access, integrated knowledge, and local and global engagement. To accomplish this, we strive to:
- Hire, retain and develop a talented, diverse and dedicated workforce.
- Offer a generous total compensation package
- Provide numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Support and enhance the work experience for our faculty and staff.
- Partner with our schools, centers and departments to help them advance their—and the University’s overall—business needs.
- Create and maintain a supportive environment.
- Ensure that our faculty and staff have the necessary knowledge and skills to perform effectively and develop professionally.
- Support the personal needs of our faculty and staff and their families.