HR Partners

New Look, Same Access for Flexible Spending Accounts

News from July 24, 2017

The administration of Penn faculty and staff Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) was transferred from ADP to WageWorks, Inc. Providing a seamless transition is a top priority for ADP, WageWorks, Inc., and the University. 

FSA participants will begin to see WageWorks, Inc. branding on spending account communications, documentation, forms and websites. However, at this time, there will be no change in how you access your spending account information, submit claims, or contact customer service. 

You can continue to manage your FSA through, Penn’s secure benefit enrollment and management website. You can also contact the Penn Benefits Center at 1-888-736-6236. Benefit Representatives are available 8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST.