Senior Care Solutions
Through Penn's partnership with Care.com, benefits eligible faculty and staff can access senior care advisors. This benefit provides eligible individuals with the support and guidance of experienced Senior Care Advisors who can assist employees and their families along your journey through the uncertain terrain of senior caregiving. Senior Care Advisors provide eligible individuals with caregiving strategies, such as finding the appropriate level of care, proactively planning and paying for care, and assisting adult children whose parents do not want to accept care.
- How do we talk about what needs to happen?
- How do we get all of our family members on the same page?
- How do we manage the legal and financial challenges?
- How do we pay for the resources?
Penn’s expanded adult and senior care services through Care.com can provide you with the help you need.
- Assistance with immediate needs and long-term adult and senior care planning
- Unlimited phone calls with masters level social workers
- Facilitation of family meetings and discussions
- Comprehensive action plans that include vetted provider options with ongoing follow-up
Senior Care Solutions include access to a Senior Care Family Hub:
- Provides tools for ongoing coordination and communication regarding your loved one’s care needs with your Care Team
- Care Team Account Access: One digital platform accessible by employees, their family Care Team and the senior care advisor
- Task Management: Triage and manage tasks for a loved one with your Care Team
- Document Storage: Upload and store documents related to a loved one in a consolidated location. Document permissions for custom sharing preferences
- Care Team Communication: Discuss tasks and documents with the Care Team
- Caregiver Guides & Resources: Curated content to get up-to-speed about common senior care topics
Arrange a Free, In-depth Consultation with a Masters Level Geriatric Social Worker
To access these services, call our partners at Care.com at 855-781-1303 ext. 3, go to penn.care.com, or email email@example.com and arrange a free, in-depth consultation with a Masters Level Geriatric Social Worker. Senior Care Advisors are available from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.
Read the elder care tip of the month, provided by Care.com.