Be in the Know Bonus Actions
Bonus Actions are health-related activities and opportunities to support your overall well-being, as well as earn additional points towards your next reward level. Be in the Know continues to offer a wide variety of options, including Preventative Health, Penn Wellness Activities, and Virgin Pulse Online Bonus Actions.
Review the Ways to Earn 2023-2024 list for options, with rewards for daily activities, completed programs, and sustained achievement throughout the year.
How It Works:
- Choose any Bonus Actions you wish to complete from the Ways to Earn 2023-2024 list.
- Earn up to $250 in Pulse Cash by completing any combination of campaign activities.
- Reach 5,000 total points = Earn another $50 (Level 1 reward)
- Reach 15,000 total points = Earn another $75 (Level 2 reward)
- Reach 30,000 total points = Earn another $125 (Level 3 reward)
- Reach 50,000 points = Earn VIP recognition (Level 4 reward)
Go for ultimate rewards and earn 50,000 campaign points to become a Be in the Know VIP! All confirmed VIPs will earn special recognition, after the campaign year ends.
Bonus Actions may be completed at any time during the campaign year (July 1, 2023 - June 30, 2024).
Make sure you receive your Bonus Action points for vital wellness activities such as vaccinations, annual physicals, or the Penn Comprehensive Smoking Treatment Program by submitting an Attestation Form. These forms allow participants to upload completion
information for certain Bonus Actions right on the Virgin Pulse platform Rewards
All Attestation Forms will include an Attestation Box for participants to click to acknowledge that the information provided is true and accurate. You may also need to upload documentation as proof of completion. (Penn reserves the right to request a paper copy of any information you provide.)
To access the Attestation Forms:
- Log on to the Virgin Pulse platform.
- On the homepage, in the top navigation, go to "Home" and click on "Rewards."
- Scroll down to the appropriate Bonus Action you wish to complete, such as "Receive a Bi-Annual Dental Cleaning/Exam."
- This will open up a window for you to complete the form.
- Fill in all of the required fields and upload documentation as directed.
- Click “Submit.”
Your privacy is strictly protected. Penn receives only aggregated data for the participating population. Penn will never know your individual screening results, health assessment answers or personal health goals.