Penn HR Academy
The Penn HR Academy Video
About the Penn HR Academy
The Penn HR Academy (PHRA) offers training opportunities to current and aspiring Human Resources (HR) professionals at the University of Pennsylvania. The goal of this Academy is to develop HR staff members to have a thorough, consistent body of knowledge and skills while providing training opportunities that meet the specific interests of Academy participants. PHRA is designed to complement existing learning programs offered through Penn’s Learning and Education and allows you to tailor your learning and needs. PHRA offers:
- A variety of knowledge resources designed to meet Penn's strategic human capital requirements, as well as the individual developmental needs of our HR professionals.
- In-person and virtual courses.
- SHRM and HRCI recertification credits.*
- Opportunities to broaden goals and receive the tools needed to advance.
- Networking opportunities with peers.