Help in Times of Crisis
News from October 30, 2018
Recent tragic events such as the attack in Pittsburgh remind us of how important support is for individual members of the Penn community.
Penn's Health Advocate benefits can help you and your family cope with traumatic experiences and events.
- Talk to a licensed clinician about feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, anger, fear or confusion
- Help with anxiety, stress and how to talk to your kids about the incident and their safety
- Tips to stay positive and productive
Information and Resources
- Connect to information to confirm the safety of family or friends
- Access additional local resources
- Find community organizations to assist with ways to help from afar
We’re here when you need us most. Your Health Advocate benefit can be accessed 24/7. Normal business hours are Monday - Friday, from 8 am to 11 pm, Eastern Time. Staff is available for assistance after hours and on weekends. In a crisis, help is available 24/7.
Turn to us. We can help.