Tuition Benefits Resources
Tuition Benefits Newsletter
The Tuition Benefits Newsletter, emailed several times a year, keeps subscribers abreast of important dates, reminders, and information regarding tuition benefits. To subscribe to the newsletter, please log into your online tuition benefit account by clicking on “Access my account” below, then choose “Preferences” from the left-hand menu.
The newsletter will be sent to your email address on record with Penn. If you wish to edit your email address, visit the online Penn Directory to update your email address (updates will be reflected within 24 hours).
Financial Aid Links
- Student Financial Services Information about financial aid from Penn
- Federal Student Aid Information about federal student aid from the U.S. Department of Education
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid The U.S. Department of Education’s no-fee application for Federal student aid
- CollegeBoard Advice and information on college costs, scholarships, financial aid applications, and loans.
- National Center for Educational Statistics Financial aid statistics on colleges nationwide through the National Center for Educational Statistics
- FinAid General financial aid information: loans, scholarships, financial aid applications, financial aid calculators, FAQs, a glossary of terms, and more.